My Baked Salmon Recipe with a Parmesan topping is a lifesaver whenever I have guests! It literally takes only 5 minutes to prepare and is ready after 15 minutes in the oven. I take longer preparing the salad!
This Parmesan Baked Salmon Recipe is an elegant, yet simple dish… like all elegant things are. You may use the same recipe to prepare other fish, if you don’t have salmon.
This recipe is very low on cholesterol. Reduced calorie mayo may be used for an even lighter version.
- 4 fresh or frozen salmon fillets (about 4 oz each)
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp white wine (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees;
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat them dry. Place fillets in a baking dish coated with cooking spray;
- Mix the remaining ingredients together. Cover each fillet with this mixture;
- Bake for 15 minutes, uncovered, or until the salmon flakes easily.