This amazingly delicious Baby Back Ribs Recipe is extremely easy to prepare. Best part is that there is almost no clean-up to do, a dream for all cooks!
You prepare the ribs on aluminum foil, marinate it in the foil, grill it in the foil. So basically, when you’re finished eating, all that’s left to do is throw the aluminum foil away.
This recipe may be done in the oven or barbecue grill. Since you have the oven or grill going on, wash some potatoes, pierce them with a fork a couple of times, wrap in foil and bake them at the same time as the ribs. Baked potatoes with sour cream and chives are perfect with this baby back ribs recipe!
- 2 lbs baby back ribs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 drops of hot sauce (optional)
- In a measuring cup, mix together the honey, mustard, worcestershire sauce, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, black pepper, olive oil and hot sauce to make a marinade
- Place the baby back ribs on two layers of heavy duty aluminum foil (shining side up), large enough to make a pouch. Pour the marinade over the ribs, close the foil by pulling the sides over the ribs to make a pouch.
- Place this pouch on a baking tray and refrigerate for at least an hour (you may refrigerate overnight if you wish)
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 2 hours. Open pouch and bake opened for another 30 minutes
- You may use the barbecue grill to prepare this recipe, if you wish
- Serve with baked potatoes with sour cream and chives
Even though prparation time says 20 minutes, remember you have to refrigerate the ribs for at least an hour.
- You may use this same marinade to season chicken, turkey or tofu.
- It may also be used to brush over vegetables on the grill