This Beer Chicken Recipe is one of the easiest and quickest recipes you can prepare, I guarantee! Tasty and wonderful, it’s a real treat.
I always have chicken thighs in the freezer for this recipe, because it’s a lifesaver for and impromptu dinner.
This recipe is great because, if your guests stay longer than expected, you don’t have to labor over the stove to prepare it. I estimate that preparation time is no longer than 5 minutes.
The beer chicken is also great when you’re running late and still have to prepare dinner for the family. At my house, it’s my girls who prepare it.
- 8 pieces of bone-in, skin on chicken (thighs, drumsticks and/or breast)
- 1 can of beer (regular)
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a rectangular baking dish, place the chicken;
- Pour 1 can of beer over the chicken;
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the chicken;
- Season with ground pepper to taste;
- Cover the dish with tin foil and place in a 375 degree oven;
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove tin foil and bake an additional 30 minutes;
- Serve with roasted potatoes and/or salad.
- If you’re using frozen chicken, add 30 minutes when baking covered in tin foil. Total baking time will be 1 1/2 hrs.